Catching whatever life throws at me, except balls.
posted by Katie @ 12:17 PM 4 comments
I wonder who'se going to replace him. Be careful what you wish for, you know -- the next guy could worse.
"Too Bad Tom" sounds like it would've been a good name for an 80's band.
man, i love '80s music. i really do. dan, how about when you finish your book, i drop out of school and we make some great synthesizer-laced music?
Um, "when" I finish my book? You'll be dead, and I'll be a detached brain in a jar, attached via wires to mechanical typing hands.Progress has slowed, somewhat, in the past week or so... :oT
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I wonder who'se going to replace him. Be careful what you wish for, you know -- the next guy could worse.
"Too Bad Tom" sounds like it would've been a good name for an 80's band.
man, i love '80s music. i really do. dan, how about when you finish your book, i drop out of school and we make some great synthesizer-laced music?
Um, "when" I finish my book? You'll be dead, and I'll be a detached brain in a jar, attached via wires to mechanical typing hands.
Progress has slowed, somewhat, in the past week or so... :oT
Post a Comment
<< Home