April 03, 2006

Random Happenings

My mom and aunt came to visit this weekend. We ate a lot of meals out, watched multiple Law and Order episodes, saw "Light in the Piazza" (I hightly recommend this musical), visited the Cloisters, walked around Fort Tryon Park, and ate a lot of cheese and crackers. We were all asleep every night by 10pm, which means I feel very rested this afternoon. It was great to see them both and I think we all had a nice time, especially with the beautiful weather and the trees and flowers blooming. This past month has flown by. I had visitors four weekends in a row. It was great to see everyone, but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to being a total bum in my apartment this weekend.

Since I last posted......... I ran outside for the first time this year! I ran for 5min on Thursday and about 7min on Saturday. This was accompanied by a lot of stretching and icing. It felt great. My last physical therapy session is on Wednesday and my therapist and I are both very optimistic about my recovery.

In other news, April sent me this link to a video put out recently by the United Church of Christ. I think it's a great message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home