Fun with Photoshop
Quite often I find myself in a situation where I am the only one who finds something funny. Frequently in those situations, I am the source of what I find amusing. We have a phrase in my house that refers to this, something along the lines of, "Nobody laughs at their own jokes like the Tylers (my mom's maiden name)." Anyways, I made a picture yesterday, partly for Vijay but mostly for myself. For posterity's sake, I am going to include in my blog the three photoshop projects that I've done in the past year, all of which result in a near pants-wetting fit of laughter.
This first one is titled "Lord of the Heights." I made it late one night when I was still living in the Columbia towers with Anna. I think I had just gotten my LOTR DVD box set and was still pretty excited about the whole thing.
This second picture went on an Evite for a joint birthday party that Jonah and I threw earlier this year. Allow me to explain. There is an establishment (it's not big enough to be called a restaurant or a grocery store really) named Punjabi Deli on Houston and 1st. They serve spicy Indian food and mango kulfi at very cheap prices, which is perfect after a night of drinking. I happened to find a picture online of their two employees behind the counter.
Finally, this last one was inspired by my love for all things Sasquatch. I often refer to Vijay as a yeti and was overcome by the urge to make this in lab yesterday. I almost couldn't fall asleep last night because I was laughing thinking about how weird this picture is and by extension, how weird I am. I need to perfect my skills, but they'll do for now. Enjoy!

3 Comments:
we want girls named katie who will be undergoing knee surgery.
you need professional help.
I'm dying!! That is too funny!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home