June 29, 2006

Put Me Under the Knife, Please

I got a referral from Student Health today to go see a new orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Levine, who specializes in sports medicine. My friend Hisham has been seeing him and is very happy with his service. My first appointment is July 12th, less than two weeks away! I am so happy that a solution for this knee pain might be coming soon that I can't stop smiling. I looked up his picture online and he looks knowledgeable, friendly and very interested in my left knee - well, that's what I'm hoping for at least.

Wimbledon is underway. My favorite player Tim Henman went out in the second round after a loss to Roger Federer (the top seed). Better luck next year Timmy! Anyways, this has put me in the mood to play tennis every second of the day. If anyone's interested, let me know.

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger anna said...

I thought everything was good after PT. Kaf under the knife? Say it isn't so!

Although you seem pretty happy about it.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger josh said...

when i saw this post my first thought was "plastic surgery? katie's too young!".

that was followed by "oh, she must be getting a boob job! yeah!"

not that there is anything wrong with your boobs. but really, is there anything wrong with c-cups?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I think we should amend that first thought to "Katie's too young and breathtakingly beautiful!" Maybe not.

As for C cups, I don't want to get a black eye when I go running. The less extra baggage I have, the better. However, it might be nice to have a shelf on my chest that I could rest things on once in a while when my hands are full.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger josh said...

did i ever tell you about the girl at rpi that was amongst the skinniest i have ever seen (thighs slightly larger than my upper arms) with the largest natural breasts i have ever seen (nearly the size of her head, each)? she ran cross country for two years. i imagine she wore about 8 sports bras.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home