My First Post!
Happy New Year and welcome to my blog! I was a bit hesitant about setting one up at first, but after endless taunting and some encouragement, here I am. For those of you that know me well, you have probably heard my Rainbow Gym story (lucky you!). I overcame the obstacles of throwing a ball and vertically jumping at the age of six and I haven't looked back since. I'm hoping to get up a book list, some photos, a recipe page and links to my favorite running websites at some point. However, I am computer illiterate, so it's probably going to take a long time. Be patient and I'll try to keep the posts amusing. Happy reading!

10 Comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of dorks! Very nice Katie, looks good. It gives me further inspiration to switch the look of my page to one of the blogger templates.
Don't think this makes your kitchen any bigger! Perhaps you can make a virtual kitchen and then you can cook there.
At last! I can keep track of all your amusing escapades. I miss you lots, but now I can have a little piece of kaf now and then.
Turn on your RSS feed.
Your green scheme is astetically pleasing and would work great for the "Springtime IrishWoman" blog, but I think you need bolder colors and playground equipment.
Oh Mary, I'm so excited that I can share my love for you with other people :) Anywho, I just watched the Bucknell/Duke bball game, and sadly we lost :( But, dry those tears, maybe one day we can reunite on campus so I can ass you up in the corner :)
Hello my dryer elf! This should be an interesting treat for me to read...Send me those pictures sucka! Try not to miss your favorite beastie too much
Well hello anonymous! You sound just like my dear friend Aimee. That's too bad that Bucknell lost. They'll rebound. If Eric lets me tell other people that I'm going to DC in the coming month, we may be reuniting sooner than you think.
Congrats! By doing this you have achieved the title of Fancy Katie. However, this is not the same as the level of the title Fancy Ferne. Your mom is most fancy. You're just one notch closer.
i guess i'll give you a link too...
i never thought that this day would come...
don't you wanna, wanna fanta
Post a Comment
<< Home